Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Cute chapter, Izumi put the pressure on Shikimori and we got some hardcore blushing action this time around. I like how Izumi hurt his hand and was relegated to just watching for the rest of the time, like damn, bro can't even finish his art project??
Go buy the new volume, it's out right now, I know because I literally just purchased it before I released this chapter. There are plenty of extras, if I can get them translated is another story. If I don't feel confident I can get them translated (meaning my sister won't do it), I'll put the extras on imgur as raws for someone else to do it.
Enjoy!

I can't figure out what happened? Was it the left or the right hand that got injured? Did he stab his wrist or did something else happen? How would he have stabbed his wrist on the hand that's holding the pen?

Group Leader
Maan, those fucking tools bring back middle school memories... no one gets out without any scars with those, it's a given

Double-page supporter
i wanna be that mutual friend of theirs that watch from a far with a bag of popcorn

Yaz

21men82.jpg

Definitely an art error in this chapter, it's pretty clearly switching which hand he jabbed from his left to his right. Doesn't even happen across pages, the change happened all on page 6.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, his injury wasn't really that clear. But that wasn't really the point anyway.

That whole 'Anger x Desire to Protecc' panel perfectly describes this whole manga.

Aggregator gang
is it my eyes or my perception at fault? what i see is the injured hand and the band aid hand is swapped

Double-page supporter
aaaa these two are precioussss <3

im gonna just ignore the injury switching hands lmao

@Ceiye
That's not woodcarving, it's Linocut. You carve a relief into linoleum, put ink on it and print the motive on paper/fabric.

Users who are viewing this thread