Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Back to fucking back releases! I wanted to put this chapter out so bad, I decided to just do it this morning. Izumi finally realized what was going on, and it hit him like a truck. However, this did not deter him from remaining calm and initiating the hand hold like FUCKING CHAMP! Did you see his face when he did it??? The temporary Chad-Izumi was in full effect! Sadly, "temporary" was the key word in the previous sentence, it was so short lived, he almost lost my respect. Shikimori immediately raised the stakes, fuck all this handholding shit, let's get down to business. Leave it to Mom coming home to cockblock my girl, a sad day in manga history.
I actually loved this chapter though, I even loved the cat being caught in the middle of them and looking like, "WTF is going on?".
Follow my twitter, my twitch, and I'm getting a discord channel set up soon!
Enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
That “cool” Izumi panel was great. And I was so expecting the mom to come in at that kind of moment. lol

Dex-chan lover
@stef, mad props to you lad, bravo

The author strikes again,
on Pg#9 Shikimori raises her left hand but touches Izumi's face with her right hand on next page

@stef Thanks a lot! My boi Izumi getting more assertive, but he's just playing catchup to the master tomboy.

Group Leader
Man, those sluts, holding hands and all

TggpPyG.png

Dex-chan lover
Reading this at work in front of my boss was a mistake. Power plays have been made.

Double-page supporter
i dunno bout yall but this whole day was a total win for izumi in my book haha

Users who are viewing this thread