Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, an untranslated ara that definitely doesnt fit with the argument last time that it translates into "Oh My" (out of 100 comments it seemed like 50 of them were about ara and the history of the English language)

@Shewy92 I'm not sure why that one guy hates aras so much. The way he writes about them makes it seems like they insult him to his core. I have seen him complaining about aras in other series too.

Dex-chan lover
@Sogeking: IIRC, it's not "ara" specifically, but rather that "ara" is the most common example of what pisses him off so much (namely, not translating certain Japanese words/phrases that in his subjective opinion are not "unique" concepts to Japanese culture like, say, "ninja" is).

Group Leader
a better take on the age-old response of "wherever you wanna go" or "you choose idm anything"

Just Cute .
K5NnGFR_d.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Cassiopeia and Ursa Minor - the constellations on the last page. And if you trace the line from the star of Ursa Minor closest to Cassiopeia to the second star of the latter from the right then, extending beyond Cassiopeia, you will reach the Andromeda Galaxy (M31). This one can be observed as a "smudge" with the naked eye, given you don't live in an area highly polluted with light.

Both of them are super duper cute. I can see why she fell.for him and ofc why he falls for her. Ugh so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread