Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 20 Ch. 175

Dex-chan lover
Miyako, So we are at the end and now we are knowing her first name. We even don't know Izumi's first name

Dex-chan lover
First, if it's too cold you don't sit around talking. You get into the same futon and keep eachother warm. That's known since biblical times at least (Ecclesiastes 4:11).
Second, Miyako is a very cool name:

Group Leader
FW1dLqtXoAAt_LR.png
o7

Contributor
"Miyako"

"Shikimori Miyako"

Finally, Shikimori's first name is revealed. Miyako. A nice, unambiguously feminine name. Not like Akira, Makoto or Jun that both genders can use (*depends on kanji or kana). I'm surprised it took this long. Now that it's out I expect them to get on a first name basis as lovers at least. Don't let this end without them actually using that nice feminine name of hers.

I subscribed to the "her first name is Misaki" theory, but that turned out to be wrong. Miyako is a good name too.

I'd like to imagine everyone's faces when they return from the trip now on a first-name basis.
They're all gonna think something happened.

Dex-chan lover
What fools have we been.
Sharing a hotel room over night, what else would come to mind other than mentioning the first name for the first time after 2 years of relationship - but hey, it reminds her of her grandparents

Users who are viewing this thread