Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Group Leader
Out of everything that happened in this chapter, the one thing that surprised me most was the fact the Brokugou actually wanted to study. I don't know why, it was just so funny to me, he was sooooo ready to go home lmao. We almost got a super good swimming chapter with Shikimori in some risque attire! Damn you author for not wanting to show us that Shikimori skin. Izumi grilling her because he knew she was full of shit was so good, she was sweating so hard lmao, she must have been fucking stressed trying to keep that from him.
I'm looking for a new credit page (for everything I do) if anyone wants to help let me know please!!!
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Oiya? The role reversal series got role reversed back for a moment? Cute!! Hope she goes back to being cool though 💕

Dex-chan lover
this series is amazing... you can create something this good without much ecchi or drama... D:
we need more of this stuff...

Fed-Kun's army
Pls continue to bless us with this fluff. Praise be to the scanlords

Dex-chan lover
...would she actually do it?
Does she have enough CONFIDENCE and BRAVERY stat for it?

Dex-chan lover
Also missed: Izumi thinking "Sexy..." at the bottom of the panel with the ad, it's just not in a thought bubble for a change
Considering Shikimori's body in chapter 4...maybe she could pull the look off?

Group Leader
... That girl is not just cute!!

Thank you very much for the translation!!

😉

Users who are viewing this thread