Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Izumi with the fucking sweet talk, almost talked her out of her panties right there on the phone. It was so good she had to hang up the phone! How often do you see little things like this in manga? Cute phone conversation that could actually happen in real life. This was great, and we got to see Shikimori's big brother (well the back of his head) so maybe that means we will get some family developments soon for her????
I'm looking for a new credit page (for everything I do) if anyone wants to help let me know please!!!
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Awwww the cat returned.
Goddam, I love this manga. It's so "real" with this late night phone call or with their friends having their own characters, not orbiting around the MC. And they even make sure to pick up place where everyone can have fun on their summer break.

Law of averages. With every bit of bad luck, a bit of good has to happen.

That boy has her wrapped around his finger. Nice

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda expecting her to do like sung jin from the manhua Tamen de Gushi and go straight to his home running when he said he wanted to see her. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Having all of your pens break during an exam sounds like nightmare fuel.

Both characters are super cool in their own way. I like it when characters are properly portrayed in a way that their personality doesn't feel forced.

Users who are viewing this thread