Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 5 Ch. 55.5 - Omake

Thank god we have normal forehead Kamiya again, I love her design so much.

I don't care if you pull some yuri shit, or bring in another male. Someone please just become Kamiya's love interest.

Double-page supporter
the sexual tension is too high
127cbd3f442937ff779eea1457a357bf.png

Dex-chan lover
Women can be intimate with other women and it not be romantic nor gay, ffs.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno where's the line between "they seem to be very good friends" and yurishitting but i'd totally be up for a spin off series on these two even if there's no romance

Aggregator gang
Kamiya is...really cool! I mean the way she looks and talks is so cool.

Idk why but i thought this whenever she talked in the chapter. It could be because of the expressions.It was like,she could write a novel any moment and get an award for it

Hm, smells a lot like "I don't mind gay people as long as I don't have to look at them" in the comment section.
I swear the second this manga as much as hints at anything non-hetero the homophobes start typing smh...

Dex-chan lover
I really feel bad for coombrains who literally can't comprehend feeling deep interest/friendship with someone without wanting to fuck them. Must be a shallow existence. I feel worse for me for having to live in a world they influence. I just wanna see people connect without the crowd getting weird about it man...no, it's more personal than that...

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda don't wanna get in the comments. These type of chapters always bring negative emotions in the comments.
Leaving that aside, what a cute friendship, I think it's precious and well done.
(my yuri-shipper heart wants to ship them, but I understand this manga is not about that and I try to approach relationships in it as friendships and not as "who'll end up with who". Afterall, this manga has a strong focus on non-romantic relationships... for a romance manga that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread