Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, the thing that stuck out to me the most was the fact that after it went pitch black they said all they could see was the moon, but then at the end when the lights came back you could clearly see the stars... it should really be the other way around if you know anything of light pollution. I know, I'm weird, but that's just how it is living with a logical, analytical mind.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Look, when your gf is a cute reverse-trap, and you are overwhelmed by her adorable manliness, sometimes you gotta take the initiative. Glass Cannon, she may be badass, but you gotta to let her know that you can overwhelm her with fluff.

i love them so muuuuch
thank you so much for translating!

Double-page supporter
This a nice and perfect relationship progress, there is no hurry in getting sexual and stuff. They just focus in being happy, i like that!

Dex-chan lover
Cheek kissu. This boy is precious.

@ZaxaPac
"I know, I'm weird, but that's just how it is living with a logical, analytical mind."
Keep writing sentences like that and someday you'll be featured on r/IAmVerySmart

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane Yus. The Cute Prince gets a rare advantage on the Handsome Princess. \o/

now many people go to the hospital because COVID-19, but I want to go there because diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread