Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
>exact szme face with different shadings makes different emotions
Seriously, that girl has a crazy face and this artist is mad for making it.

Then they all get jobs with conflicting work times and never have time to all get together and eventually lose touch as they start their own families and their friendships slowly but surely starts to die off...

Keeping contact with school friends is the biggest lie we tell ourselves as teenagers. We might keep one or two close friends and that's it.
College friendships are easier to maintain after wards, but still not guaranteed.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to keep in contact with your highschool/college friends...

This chapter really hit me hard by making me remember that struggle.

Dex-chan lover
And im here, just sitting, chatting with my discord friends

Fed-Kun's army
Inudzuka, you innocent one.

Once you enter the work force, unless if your job allows you good hours, most of your free time will be focused on resting. I guess that's fine for an extrovert to have weekends be always hanging out but your body will still need physical rest. As someone who's joined the workforce thinking me and my HS classmates can just "hang out" whenever we want, there's a degree of difficulty in that. Planning eventually becomes essential and even then, rain checks can happen.

Dex-chan lover
I love seeing Shikimori gets jealous of Izumi's relationship with Inudzuka.
As for hanging out together with your HS friends after graduation, it's not gonna work out. I mean, I hang out occasionally when I come home during breaks in college, but you really stop caring after a while.

Double-page supporter
@Rengar
I mean... at this point, I've been friends with some people off my Discord for years and we know each others better than I knew some of my old college/HS friends.
If anything Discord gave me far longer lasting friends.

I may be out of the norm tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Where are my Shikimori x Izumi fluffy scenes ?! more couple scenes pls
Ok, it was a good chapter nonetheless, worriyng about keeping in contact with school friends.

But what about he main pair ? Will they not be worrying about the relationship and if it will last ? Maybe next chap

PS: Pout Shikimori is blessing !!

Users who are viewing this thread