Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
i used to say it like that with my friend too but now just work come home read manga sleep work then holiday come doing all the chore , repeat all that for 5 year now hardly speak to my friend anymore but im fine with it cause i got manga to take my mind off but yeah i did miss those time .

Fed-Kun's army
still checking up with school/college friend from time to time, it's nice when nobody bragging about life achievement and just having fun instead

yikes , wonder if I'll keep my friends after this year gonna end in like uhhhhhhhh 12 days

I still talk to my closest friends practically everyday through LINE... we often go out together or sometimes go on trips using car.... tho i think it wont be the same when they get a job (which i hope they never will!!! Mwahahahahha)

Dex-chan lover
No fair! I'm already jealous enough of a boy finding a girl who requited his love so deeply, and now this manga also makes me be jealous of a group of great friends!?

Dex-chan lover
lmao look at these innocent students who think they will keep in touch after graduation

Double-page supporter
The End

wait, there's more? That would be a nice final chapter

Dex-chan lover
If you take only the first panel of page 4 and read it out of context, it'd fit right into hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread