Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 8 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes... The daily misadventures of unlucky Boi, princess charming, sentient slime, bullyn't, and [radacted].

Man, I am so glad, that also the male are drawn really well. Often in romcom the dude's are drawn just "enough". It's just stupid.

Bruh, everyone here is beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99 I just re-read it, you are right, but she never became a 'true' rival, It was handled pretty poorly but I prefer when there isnt a love triangle (or worse, harem) anyway. Someone ends up hurt all the time, and most of the time is the childhood friend :'(

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans I think the fact that she never became a true rival is basically what's gonna happen. Both leads love each other a lot, no new girl or boy has a chance of getting in between them. It was handled pretty well.

I love it when shikimori first saw the onee san,millions of sweat has gone down thinking it was a love rival.

Also, Hot Onee san Character is on the loose

@Darklight99 if it was a new boy i would really hate it,but i doubt shikimori's interested in it.Izumi's the one who got alot of love interest cause he is pretty frail like a girl which is the opposite of shikimori.

Double-page supporter
Attention all sea-faring vessels: There is a storm directly ahead. It's too late to avoid, you must brace for impact and hope you survive.

Users who are viewing this thread