Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

Contributor
@NGOtaku

My theory is they do it because of Google searches. If they go with the original title, the first search result will be the billion scanslation sites who have copies of it instead of the official Kodansha version.

I guess they could’ve gone with “Ms. Shikimori Isn’t Just Cute”, but I guess they added a little flair for it to stand out in bookstores.

the title is supposed to express that the girl is cute, but holy shit, she is ugly on the covers (expect current one)

@ItsDrWhomever I'm pretty sure he won't mind. He's the type that would whip it out and wank while secretly watching his girlfriend making out with other dude.

@ItsDrWhomever
I don't really know. I dropped this long ago since i thought maybe the cool girl is secretly a lesbian. She probably mistook her "boyfriend" for another girl lol. Can't really blame her though since his name, face, and behaviour just scream feminine.

Power Uploader
A oneshot of this manga in the 4p short stories anthology
https://mangadex.org/chapter/861381

Yo I got chills this chapter, I completely forgot about Izumi's bad luck.

I'm scared to even think it but... What if his bad luck results in Shikimori dying?

That would flip the tone of this manga 180 degrees 😓😭

Double-page supporter
Not my cup of tea. The MC is feminine and the FMC is way to masucline for my taste

Group Leader
Well, after the last chapter that bit of bad luck was especially horrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread