Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

Double-page supporter
Cute and short, it's just a shame how much the male lead continues saying "sorry, sorry" all the time despite the girl saying he should stop. It feels like he will never grow out of this for the sake of the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
@ItsDrWhomever : the title imply it. To be "not just cute" , you have to be cute in the first place.

I suppose you misread the title? I know I did.

I would like to see an ending where there comes a situation where the girl just can’t be cool in front of, then the guy would have an internal monologue about how much he is so indebted to her and that he is so useless that he somehow gets the power of will and then becomes super~*** cool. I’d rate it a 10 if it were so.

@Clad95150 Oh man, I did misread the title, I saw it as "That girl is just not cute"

Now that I read it properly I get it, she is not just cute shes cool af too

Thanks a lot @Clad95150, I really appreciate that you pointed that out without being mean to me, that's rare online

saying thank you is better than saying sorry - emilia-tan best girl of re:zero

tumblr_ottqn7ya8c1v14hqvo1_540.gif

Can I propose that the title be changed to "That girl is more than just cute"? I feel like the current English title is awkward at best and misleading at worst, and my proposal doesn't fundamentally change the meaning of the Japanese original title.

Dex-chan lover
I love this role reversal - and I love that Izumi also has his cool moments. If in the hands of another mangaka this story might annoy me because I was expecting the guy to be wimpy as hell, but the characters are all really, really likeable.

I agree with extremeshippuuden lol, only because for the longest time I thought the title was "That Girl is Just Not Cute"

Users who are viewing this thread