Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 10 Ch. 30 - The Strongest Sage, Leav…

the moment i saw the passive detection get activated around the entire town, forest and mountain range i was laughing histerically.

Dex-chan lover
I love how nonchalant Alma and Ruri have gotten about killing B-rank and above monsters, saying things like "I just swung my sword like usual". Just a bit more and they'll be killing high ranking demons and be saying the same kind of thing.

Double-page supporter
Speendrunner in a nutshell
Receptionist: It's usually required 1 month to rank up from G Rank to E Rank.
Speendrunner: 3 hours take it or leave it.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky
It's actually a real sustainability problem. The problem is, Matthias killed every single thing in the forest, he didn't choose which ones were on the board. Everything, even the ones not on the board were equally masaccred. Because of Matthias, all the monsters are dead. You may think this is a good thing, but it is not. It is very bad. What Matthias did has essentially crippled the economy of the town.
1) You now have a lot of adventurers without jobs.
2) You also no longer have continuous access to the materials provided by these monsters.
3) Now if the town wants more materials after the ones Matthias brought in has run out, they have to import it from somewhere else at a higher price.
4) Since the adventurers no longer have a job, the adventurers guild no longer have a purpose.
5) Since materials are now extremely finite, the crafters will leave the town as soon as they realize there will be no more monster materials.
6) With the crafters leaving, the merchants will also leave, unless this town can survive as trading post alone.
7) With no merchants, no crafters and no jobs, the locals will also leave.
8) With everyone leaving, the lord will not have enough money to sustain the town and it will become a ghost town very quickly.

If the author realize this, he would've realized that this is an act of war on another country.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan I agree that he absolutely fucked that town permanently, entirely, but I'm skeptical it'd count as an act of war, to assume such would be to assume laws are actually in place against 'over-adventuring'. Because most adventurers aren't OP like that, I doubt they ever had such a thing put in place.

But well, I guess it's a non zero chance. Either way it was pretty fucked up to do.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan He didn't kill everything, only monsters. Meaning he left a fucked up ecosystem in his wake, but at least not one that has no hope of recuperating. The monsters will eventually refill from migrating ones finding free territories, and hopefully before their preys overpopulated and died of starvation after eating all their prey to extinction. Although since monsters seems to spawn from magic, maybe the lack of monsters will make them spawn faster too?

But the economical issues you mentioned still applies, if at least slightly alleviated by at least regular animals still being huntable (and a spike in population being expected from preying monsters being gone). Not an act of war though, or even illegal. I doubt anyone thought of this and considered it relevant enough to outlaw it, and its not an act of war if you aren't representing a country in some way.

Aggregator gang
up five official ranks in one day and earn the qualifications to test for a sixth, why not?
I'm honestly more than half expecting him to run/fly to the other city and still get tested the same day...

Supporter
in one day they raise their rank from G to B. SASUGA MATHIAS-KUN

Dex-chan lover
Power leveling!
grind the ever loving crap
out of the quest pool.

Users who are viewing this thread