Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 40 - The Strongest Sage Revived

Love how he wanted to tease Ruri "a little" by letting a massive amount of blood explode out of his pierced chest. 🤣

@Ulthair while that's weird but considered as effective tactics. You see, in every full battle story the best time for counter is when the enemy think they already win, in this case dead is one of possible condition. Another reason for author creating weird weapon like that for protection matter i guess, but still that's not usually like that

Dex-chan lover
@Ulthair : In Matthias's time as Gaius, only someone who could control their mana would be trusted with such a sword. People who could not control it were likely the rarity. Plus, a weapon that saves you from death is very valuable.

Is it me or it's really stupid to have a meeting next to the enchanted wood soldier? What if it has some way to be observed from afar?

I was wondering why it looked so familiar.
Then I realized I read the raw chapter when it came out last month on 11/12.😥

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me of that Witcher 3 DLC ability that resurrects you once with jacked up stats

His brother is literally the stupidest Cunt I’ve ever seen his brothers literally the hero of the kingdom and Slain multiple demons

Dex-chan lover
@Riger : To use the quote from https://abridged-guide-to-evil.fandom.com/wiki/Two_Hundred_Heroic_Axioms

" Always send the comic relief in front if you suspect there’s a trap. The Gods won’t allow you to be rid of them so easily."

By being this much of an idiot, he's ironically extending his lifespan...

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah
Almost favorite Demon Slayer is back

Soo,
Is the Artist of this Manga is change?
The art seems different

Double-page supporter
Well, at least they stopped the stupid "Hahaa, but I'm not the real uber-mega-hyper strong mastermind, but the guy behind me is and he's coming for you hahaha" -routine. Not that this is much better...

Users who are viewing this thread