Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.2 - The Strongest Sage, Bein…

Dex-chan lover
I wish I had that hair removal magic. We brown people desperately need it for our anus. Sometimes, the scene down there reminds me of Saving Private Ryan. Yeah, it's that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... Guess he got spared in the adaption. Well, it’s still treason, but...

Power Uploader
I was kinda hoping to see the principal come out the next morning looking like Cousin Itt.

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato Yep, a few of us were talking about it in the previous chapters comments. I'm a little disappointed it didn't show us him being executed, it makes a very clear point for everyone that this shit won't be tolerated while they're preparing to defend against the demons.

Dex-chan lover
i just started the ch, but thats so fucking petty!!, bye hair

Dex-chan lover
guess they wanted to behead him off screen. I mean outright treason like that? He's dead.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Even in modern times death is often the punishment for treason. It's not really a surprise that he'd get killed for it in an undeveloped country like that.

@CoolOtamegane
Indeed.
O4yZaku.png

Fed-Kun's army
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DUDE HAS A BUNCH OF SPELLS BECAUSE HE'S THE STRONGEST AND ALL BUT WHY THE FRICK DOES HE HAVE HAIR RELATED MAGIC AND IT'S NOT EVEN HAIR HARDENING OR SOME DEFENSE BULLSHIT IT'S HAIR GROWTH AND REMOVAL THAT TAKES EFFECT AFTER ONE DAY LIKE WTFFFFFF????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread