Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 27 - The Strongest Sage, Uses a…

Double-page supporter
When oh when will the demons learn to just stay quiet and play nice in order to not get wiped out? Well, at least they're voluntarily providing experience to our boy here, so they're doing something right at least :p

Dex-chan lover
That house-moving magic seemed very practical. It would revolutionize real estate business.

Group Leader
@Siikalahna They stated in early chapters that the demons are incapable of living in harmony with humans. It’s in their core instincts to kill humans that’s why the humans of the ancient era (including the MC in his previous life) decided to exterminate them.

Aggregator gang
Unless those two store house has no foundation it's impossible to just push the building

Certainly normal that some extremely important paper just lays half burnt in a fireplace.

But then again, this series just makes up random sh*t and convenient plotholes all the time, making the mc look like some no-faults guy.

Dex-chan lover
Man Matthias is so strong even Kakashi does stand no chance! 🙂

x12.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"I found a stairway! You'll have to crawl!"
Lotta low-clearance stairways in this manga

@Le_Doctor_Bones
It wasn't so much as half-burned as it was just...y'know, singed.
That said, as someone who used to play with fire and paper...it takes a surprising amount of effort to get paper to ignite, and given that the fireplace had no fire (and the relative competence of the guy) we can be pretty sure that he didn't pay enough attention to the actual disposal of the artifact in question. Probably just assumed that anything tossed into embers will just burn immediately without ever actually watching it.

Also, this is the first time in the entire series where Mathias made a mistake. 27-month-long chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
@Luca44
And who exactly decided that? If I remember the spoilers correctly
Humanity nearly destroyed the world by overdevelopment of magic

Dex-chan lover
Somewhere one of the Citizens is like "who in the FUCK moved my house"

Dex-chan lover
Surprised he didn't kill the guy

@shoker awesome avatar, I love that manga and wish a group would pick it up again

Dex-chan lover
@longherin:
Well i think it's good with character development.
It proves after a thousand years and 2 life, he's still makes mistake and still human after all (the demon slayer human of course :p)

And what's good for Mathias cs:
They're not run from Dangers, instead they welcomed and embrace it :)

Users who are viewing this thread