The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

@ExecutiveDirector and let's not forget the fact every Situation its always "Ah its must be those demons again" Like Holy crap we are 40+ Chapters and we've only had one Antagonistic Force. And its always them and Honestly its been getting boring way to fast. Like for real tho. New Enemies besides demons would be refreshing. I'd like a Situation where the MC isn't instantly like "THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF DEMONS!"

Group Leader
This actually got REALLY boring after ch. 23~24.

The first "mass spawning" thing still had some new stuff going on, his party members learned new stuff and got new equipment and the whole demon thing was kinda fresh... Afterwards it is the same thing, always the same strategy, always the same skills, even the same enemies behind it all.

I seriously can't stand seeing him handing another piece of paper with a rune to Ruri.

I usually don't have a problem with op protagonists and all the generic shit that comes around with it, in fact i enjoyed it at first, but this is just too repetitive for me. I feel like i'm re-reading the same story with different monsters for the last 200 pages or so.

Dex-chan lover
It's just about an overpowered MC pulling off a deus ex machina every time he's in a pinch. There's no story: it's just strong MC kills weak baddies with the power of items and knowledge from his past life.
4/10.

Fed-Kun's army
it's decent f you have a lot of free time and just want to read a standard isekai, at first there was a bit of mystery and decent world building but after a couple chapters it becomes your standard defeat demons with a party except it's really boring since none of the characters really have any personalities. I'm fine with a repetitive isekai as long as I like the cast and actually care about their story but this one just has no substance. I did read till chapter 30 but I might just drop this because it just isn't interesting anymore nor do I have any investment in the characters. It's not particularly funny nor is wholesome not echhi so really there's no reason to keep reading.
5/10 average only because I managed to read 30 chapters

your basic munchkin fantasy story but instead of the mc stumbling on the road and faling into an ancient treasure house thats connected to the well of souls
the cheats are already all in the mc's head... now thats also part of the reason the author screwed himself because he/she/it cant take their foot from the gas in their plot-mobil so instead it turn into a string of battles and quests each with stronger and stronger and stronger enemies...
besides the mc being op to the point where he just bullies everyone his companions have varying strength and i dont mean they have each their own i mean that each members strength varies according to the authors needs in one chapter they may fight and beat an enemy easily and about 20 chapters later a lesser enemy of the same lineage comes along and now they have to struggle or vice versa
they struggle against an inferior opponent and a couple of chapters later without any kind of strengthening or imba equip they kill everything left and right what should supposedly be stronger than the idiot the were having problems against

great to waste a couple of hours because the author doesnt want it to be better - 4/10

edit oh yeah the 4/10 is purely for the manga
the translations deserve a 8 or 9/10 as usual for lht

First 20 or so chapters were pretty good, but afterwards it gets really bland and the fact that the mc and his party are just that op already means that there's not much in the way of development. 5/10

its not that bad really..
the art are quite good even without colours.
mc is smart, have a LOT of magic and sword and blacksmith(?, he make a lot swords, etc and magic tech) knowledge.

Group Leader
could have been at least decent if they left out the harem part
became nonsense after the first 10-20 chapters

Group Leader
Anime is being done by JC Staff, as part of a Double-Package with "Life as a Reincarnated Sage in Another World ~Gaining a Second Profession and Becoming the Strongest in the World~": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxjBUhRmyo

Not sure if they're splitting a season, or if JC Staff is going to be doing two anime in one season, or one is coming later in the year, or what.

@osqmu I didn't get harem vibes from this at all... And this is hinted at in the latest chapter.
Someone says he's started a harem, and it seems that only one of the girls is romantically interested in him, the other two just ignore the insinuating they're dating, she openly stammers and blushes.

In short, it seems like it's not going the Harem route at all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'll ever understand why magic always devolves in these stories. Usually, things evolve with time as new theories are proven and new things are discovered. But outside of having a reason for the MC to be completely overpowered, it makes zero sense that magic always gets worse.

Edit: OK, at least this story attempts an explanation. Also, as I read this, MC seems to become more and more of psychopath as the series goes on. Like, he enjoys painfully killing things.

@KLGChaos im sure the loli dragon explained it, cuz the mc reincarnate, the world literally exploded, and demon is nothing but history thats why the demon became human, none suspect the demon cuz the humans believe every demon have extinct

Users who are viewing this thread