Shima-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Sad Gateballer

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

respect for elderly aside, unless they're living in an underfunded city you'd think there'd be specific designated areas where ppl can just enjoy their time leisurely (tho other than like a food court area i can't imagine staying in a convenience store too long [tho i half expected any of shima-san's previous yakuza 'strength' to accidentally break the equipment or hit the ball too hard lol])

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

respect for elderly aside, unless they're living in an underfunded city you'd think there'd be specific designated areas where ppl can just enjoy their time leisurely (tho other than like a food court area i can't imagine staying in a convenience store too long [tho i half expected any of shima-san's previous yakuza 'strength' to accidentally break the equipment or hit the ball too hard lol])
I don't think it's due to a lack of space. They just want to be jerks to the other team

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

In the US, go into just about any fast food place that serves breakfast and you'll find a group of older folks taking over a section every morning to just drink coffee and chat. Doesn't matter if it's a rural or city, there's always a group on weekdays.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's due to a lack of space. They just want to be jerks to the other team
well other than hogging the gateball field i think the area they sat in was also inconvenient to the workers since the female cashier said "it's "my" dining area" lol
In the US, go into just about any fast food place that serves breakfast and you'll find a group of older folks taking over a section every morning to just drink coffee and chat. Doesn't matter if it's a rural or city, there's always a group on weekdays.
things might've gotten better/worse after the peak of covid tho i don't rly go to morning places to begin with versus some local cafes, most ppl are in a rush to leave tho but i live in a suburb area where you see more bikers/joggers

Fed-Kun's army
I love the build-up of this feud ending up pointless due to the overwhelming power of a kobeni manager.

Users who are viewing this thread