Shima-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Letter From Kimura-kun

t28

Dex-chan lover
This a peak example of one of the things I hate most about working with the public — people that want to treat you like shit because they know you are at work (knowing that they would never do the same if you were just two people out in public).

Throwing your weight around like that only because you feel like you have a position of power over someone is cowardice plain and simple.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think everyone should work in retail mandatory for at least a year. Would help with a lot of the negative treatment towards retail employees by shitty customers
it might take more than a year given how privileged some upper class ppl are but it'd also be nice if 'management' took the employer's experience into consideration at least, because even if it's part of your job no one wants to deal with verbal abuse or even worse
That's soo true.

Management also looks down upon you. Only reason we don't see slavery and child labour is because it's illegal else they would have happily used them

i've heard that you don't technically need to go to high school in Japan, so wouldn't be surprised if ppl just only graduated middle school started working tho i imagine their options being limited given how much Asian culture values 'intelligence'/good grades

wouldn't be surprised if there were tweens whose parents like own a small restaurant/local business and have them wipe down tables for no pay/ as part of their 'chores' and don't have to pay them under the table or so lol

Dex-chan lover
This a peak example of one of the things I hate most about working with the public — people that want to treat you like shit because they know you are at work (knowing that they would never do the same if you were just two people out in public).

Throwing your weight around like that only because you feel like you have a position of power over someone is cowardice plain and simple.
i mean it only happens in rare occasions but i can totally imagine some customers willing to kick another customers ass and run before the cops show up

like i don't condone shoplifting if ur doing it to be an asshole stealing like "luxury" brand makeup stuff versus stealing food/snacks you need, but i'd rather ppl do that versus all those pranking vids where ppl are knocking shit over and causing a ruckus

makes me wonder if any of shima-san's ex yakuza coworkers will show up or even his boss to visit and such

Users who are viewing this thread