Shima-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Konbini Stars

Dex-chan lover
ngl even if jp beer is supposedly lighter/not as heavy i wouldn't rly see the appeal of drinking after work, or rather i'd rather be with friends than coworkers since shit talking about work can backfire on you haha, or at least made to order cocktails like margaritas

"this is a true story" hm wonder if the author works at konbinis for research then or if they got anecdotes from friends/other readers

Dex-chan lover
Holly fuck the audacity of that woman, what is wrong with people? why would she steal a toothbrush use it on the same store, then leave it there on the restroom

Why?

Why...

ngl even if jp beer is supposedly lighter/not as heavy i wouldn't rly see the appeal of drinking after work, or rather i'd rather be with friends than coworkers since shit talking about work can backfire on you haha, or at least made to order cocktails like margaritas

"this is a true story" hm wonder if the author works at konbinis for research then or if they got anecdotes from friends/other readers
There's this recent short documentary about Toryumon Takeda, the author of "One More Step, Come Stand by My Side" and "DOGA", long story short, she has been working part time at a Okonomiyaki restaurant while still drawing her manga, so it could be a similar deal

Dex-chan lover
I think there's this konbini simulator game that's gonna be released in the near future. Set in the 90s.

Dex-chan lover
The positivity in that last part healed me. The beginning tho. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STEAL A TOOTHBRUSH OF ALL THINGS, USE THEM IN THE TOILET OF THAT STORE AND THREW IT AWAY IN THAT SAME TOILET???

Dex-chan lover
The positivity in that last part healed me. The beginning tho. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STEAL A TOOTHBRUSH OF ALL THINGS, USE THEM IN THE TOILET OF THAT STORE AND THREW IT AWAY IN THAT SAME TOILET???
"it's not shoplifting if you don't take it outta the store!" Other than those 'child safety' caps and such i can totally imagine someone getting a generic empty bottle, taking something with them into the bathroom and pouring it into their container to 'steal' lol. (tho i mean at that point alarms aside might as well full on shoplift if you rly wanted to steal that XP)

Tho once i went into a store to use the bathroom and there was those bars you passed by and my backpack's strap or something set off the metal detector tho i wasn't stopped or asked to look within my bag or anything

Users who are viewing this thread