Shima Shima - Vol. 12 Ch. 101

Group Leader
for someone who's been set-up as the attentive one, Ran didn't give the best answer huh.

Moral of story: Men are problematic lololol

Dex-chan lover
so we going full circle and she'll just stay single at the end of the story?
we gonna end up with 100+ chapters to get back to the beginning more or less?
its sure an interesting development

@sleepyknight Ran is tired her bullshit which is why he said that to gai because at the end of the day if she had feelings for gai then she would end up hurting ran, he is too good other in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
Shio finally moved on. For some reason this is the most satisfying Shio centric chapter even with its silly drama

And lawl tbh ran is really being ran. Undecissive and pretending to be kind and mature. But ultimately just like mashu implied before, he is still young just like them.

Dex-chan lover
@Agis, but she straightforwardly told Gai she didn't want to be in a relationship with him? say what you want but Shio was not about to leave Ran for Gai. In fact, Ran actually put her off by saying he was fine with Gai pursuing her. Even if i were to take your reading at face value I wouldn't view that as Ran like, somehow predicting the circumstances under which Shio would leave him but rather Ran letting his own insecurities ruin a perfectly good relationship with someone he apparently cared deeply for

I'm so glad Shio is moving forward on her own power finally. The boys are all nice enough but Shio doesn't need to use any of them as an emotion crutch any more & that's pretty cool!

I'm really hoping that Shio doesn't end up with any of them. Or at least that there is a large time skip of her being content with independence and ALL of them (including Shio) grow a little more in themselves before resuming any romance.

Aggregator gang
I don't blame Shio. Gai is an ass hole and Ran's behavior probably made Shio think that their relationship is a joke.

Double-page supporter
Gai is being very immature as usual, but it looks like Ran isn't much better, despite how he presents himself

@sleepyknight I get what your saying but this is also partially her fault for being conflicted for too long, which I feel led to ran having more of a doubt of what their relationship really was.

Users who are viewing this thread