Shima Shima - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

I feel like the conversation in this chapter is just foreshadowing a later arc where we'll see Ran-chan leave the striped sheep ToT!

Thank you for the update! I hope you guys decide to finish scanlating this all the way, I've been held in suspense for what feels like a few years now. (oh oof, I looked up when this series has last updated and it has been more than 2 years ago lol) Thank you again for updating! This manga's main plot point I think is really interesting, I enjoy Shio and I want to know more about why Gai's brother left and what he's doing now.

@Sleepyknight You have a good point, I can't really tell who Shio will be with at the end. I'll favor guessing Gai and Ran will be competing at some point for Shio. I feel like there are some hints for Gai being endgame too, especially because he's already been in the same bed as Shio in chapter one and - I'm not sure if this second point is legit - he can more easily meet the requirement that his body will be familiar to Shio because he is the brother of her ex.

Users who are viewing this thread