Shima Shima

jak

Contributor
I've seen the jdrama of this. It was pretty good.

I remember reading this a long ways back and really enjoying it. Hope it's completed someday.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa I never realised that it was from the same author as Haruka 17, she’s really underestimated.

I read somewhere that this manga was licenced and translated into English. But I can't find the English volumes anywhere on the internet. Anyone knows about it?

Dex-chan lover
can't really relate to the feeling of needing someone else's warmth when sleeping but interesting manga nevertheless. i actually find it much more comfortable to sleep alone since you get the entire bed to yourself and you can move around all you want. to be fair, i kick and basically run a marathon in my sleep or something

I praise owlette's dedication towards commenting on so many chapters despite getting no reply

Dex-chan lover
If he cheated and left her with the loan shouldnt he be paying half of it anyway...?

Dex-chan lover
It's been about 7 years since i started reading this manga, and thought scanlations were dead for good. thank you for bringing it back to life

This was a lot better than what I expected based on the first few chapters (as in it picks up speed later on). Recommend people give it a chance.

Dropped. All characters turn out to be shit-tier.

Thank you for the fast uploads, whoever is working on this.

Thank you very much for picking this series, i really looking forward for the next chapter

Started reading this recently, was wondering why the translation went to shit halfway through. It sucks cause I really liked this manga and now it's ruined by unreadable dialogue. Should I do a second pass of it and make it readable to people who speak English as a first language?

@Arashinee You would have to ask for Dayment's permission and they would probably get offended. They're also doing a double TL, so it would be better if you found a JPTL and did it. Or maybe you can apply to be one of their PRs and make their releases suck slightly less.

Users who are viewing this thread