Shima Shima

Fed-Kun's army
I'm all for the nice approach, but courtesy aside, there's nothing to stop anyone from doing a direct JP -> EN TL as long as they've got the volumes to generate the raws. If you feel you can produce something better, why wait? I encourage it -- as much as it isn't fair to the group putting out the scans, I feel it's far more unfair to subject people interested in the series to an extremely poor representation of what probably is a decent story. If your readers can't follow what's going on, there's a fundamental problem.

I feel Dayment's goal is to finish the series ASAP, rather than be concerned with readability. I'm hoping that attitude changes, but at this juncture it seems unlikely.

@Arashinee
I apologize for any confusion. I appreciate your and @JulesMFinWinnfield's feedback. I am the proofreader. He is right that I use references to people by their names as given in the original. I have thought about that too. I do modify the text a good bit to make it more natural sounding and maybe that is not as desired. Perhaps you can give me some more details so that I can improve. I am new to this and I care very much about the quality of the end product. I look forward to both of your replies. Thank you.

gosh man idk, it feels like every new chapter feels like a trainwreck happening in slow motion but i can't look away. Feel like something awful is going to happen or that everyone is just teetering on a thin line and everyone's relationship is just gonna snap soon

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty disappointed with how this manga progressed as well. It devolved into yet another mediocre love drama, though i don't know what i was expecting. Started disliking Shio midway through it as well.

The story is kinda ok now, that knot in my stomach is gone and I'm looking forward to nee chapters instead of being anxious

Dex-chan lover
Started somewhat interesting and has become worse and worse since.
Shio is totally unlikable to me.

This is the mouse immature manga ever. Childish and stupid and indecisive.

Rly.. if ran end up alone.. or if i can know the ending. If shio choose gai. I might as well dropped it now. Ran is too precious and mature for her.. sigh

I respect the translators but how could this manga last so long? The more I read it, the more I feel that there is no thread … boring and the characters are dumb.

@jazz9

I rly just wish ran to be happy.
This manga.. i like the art. But the story dragging too long and going nowhere..

I feel sick seeing shio swaying in between boys. Trying to act mature, which is not. And her constant worry which had no solution / progress.

Anyway. still, thank u for the scanlator, translator that gave me chance to read this...

bit*h all you have to do is tell gai no or the other way around, at this point you are just a conflicted harlot

We all thought that Ran is mature before but hell nah! He is still a child. If he's a real man, he will keep Shio at all might and never let her go. He try to show of his maturity but it's not. Before telling her thay Gai are free to do what he want, he need to tell Shio first that he loves her! But no, I'm-so-confidence-about-Shio's-affection-for-me attitude!
I hope that Shio can get out of this hell hole of love bla bla things! Yes PLS god let the girl sleep!!

I love the realism of the flaws of each character here. And yeah, the boys are just so childish, for a depressed woman like Shio who is struggling for a normal life and even tries to help others in similar situation, all the while still trying to expand her day business... She's bound to get filled up quick and their little game is just too much. Ran lost here. I still wish he could redeem himself since he had been so good most of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread