Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Hole-Digger

Power Uploader
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/6_N3VHqNRD3x9bbETjln6fv8ImixGpUkPF3VmkYNKMwLS5FlvcGUNLC_ullFZukv41xSOr1zE5Wm

Double-page supporter
I did not need that goatse.

Also, is this supposed to be a message about how automation removes passion or something?

Dex-chan lover
first thing I thought of was SCP-1437
wait what force is that sticky egg/fish? How the fuck does it be able to dig holes?
second thing is the teacher is getting depressed because she can't dig holes would you look at that

also that credit page is where we stop please

Damn, so THIS is how the hole in Made in Abyss was formed. Interesting plot development 🧐

@whoamiagain what's cool about this manga is the way people perceive the message differently, I didn't even think of urs. Tkmiz the goat

Liked it much better before when she said beautiful girls read books. Dont like the high school skit. Gross. Also aren't most high school girls cliquey bitches. Idk, I'm a man but it felt that way. Mayne diffrent in japan

They said perpetual motion machine is impossible but then immediately built one... all the more hint that this is not the real world I guess?

Any news on this manga? What happen to the author? Its been 2 months already without any new chapter. Sad

Users who are viewing this thread