Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 2 Ch. 20.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Power Uploader
Man, every time I see Chito and Yuuri, I get the feeling we are going to get something super depressing later on for this series.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah yes, the neighbors, who as we all know are only friends, the bestest of friends, gal pals, very close(t) indeed.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman

Shit, you beat me to it.

On another note, what if this whole series occurs in the dream Chito had in the anthology? That would be fucked up.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Date in page 7.

Does having a smaller egg than her daughter mean anything?

Dex-chan lover
Sensei has pink hair, Sumida has green. I totally didn't expect those color choices. I thought it'd be blonde and light brown, respectively.

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy

I think the artist just does whatever color they're feeling, Araki (Jojo) style.

In this tweet: https://twitter.com/tkmiz/status/1331552787549732864
Sumida has orange maple hair

In this tweet: https://twitter.com/tkmiz/status/1349701095400980489
She has blue hair

Dex-chan lover
From all the goings on this volume, the patterns under the cover of volume 2, the ending of GLT and some other things I'm thinking this entire series is a sequel to GLT.

No bodies at the end of GLT and the crumbled wall with the strange pattern combined with Chito and Yuuri being here make me think they got sucked into some simulation of reality at the end of GLT. All the weird stuff going on is the simulation messing up, the "gardener" is meant to rectify these errors to maintain the simulation, and the sister is trying to break out because she knows something is wrong/for undisclosed motives.

Or tkmz just wanted to wax philosophical for a few volumes and brought Chito and Yuuri in to draw one of those "parallel universes" mentioned in the Anthology.

Double-page supporter
Story is that the neighbors both served in the same division in a military tour somewhere in siberia.

Users who are viewing this thread