Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Earth Donut

Dex-chan lover
Well, the trouble with postmodernism is that yes, the work is laden—even cluttered—with symbomism and reference, but it’s no longer meant to be ‘comprehended’ or ‘understood’ and can only be ‘experienced.’

Edit: while I was writing this, user Merllemon came along and nailed it.

I don't even know if I understood anything but this chapter made me anxious and scared? Also can someone explain to me what the donuts are a symbol for?

Ash Lake Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enkEiD8PC5o

Thanks for the translation. Might be my favorite chapter so far.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I get scared from the thought of what might be in the head of the authors of such titles. But it's also so intriguing at the same time, lol.

OMG i freaking love this author!! Also, arent there super strict drug laws in Japan? I can say with a good bit of certainty, that this author has experienced dmt a few times. The shapes are a dead give away. The hole is a play on Nietzsche's "gaze into the abyss, itll gaze back into you. The fact they had to fall to the bottom before changing there problems is how humans tend to change dramatically for the better only after reaching there lowest point. How the hole is filled represents how after wanting to die for so long and coming so close gave them a new view on life and the land poking out of the hole shows how they're even better than before they started making the hole, going in a downward spiral of bad habbits

Dex-chan lover
So you know... is like, that thing like when... you see the thing with holes is that uuuhh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEraZP9yXQ

Overall very wholesome wouldn't you agree?

I digged a couple of such holes in Space Engineers. One with hole digging machine and other with bomb printer+dropper machine. Good times.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not that deep fam. They fell through a hole in the world into some kind of limbo where a pseudo angel and a pseudo confession of love helps the teacher make a breakthrough in her depression. Also, it turns out the teacher wanted to make the world into a donut.

Group Leader
I have to say this: not speed of sound nor the gravitional acceleration are constant.

Double-page supporter
Shimeji's simulation is running on the Bethesda Creation Engine.

Dex-chan lover
"That happened." : The chapter. I don't quite get it, other than the notpolice officer basically being a reaper or goddess, and the teacher being told off for doing stupid things. Also, eggs are inherently lesbian. VERY lesbian.

Users who are viewing this thread