Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - ❍🔥🔔

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried that this Majime might be a construct of Shijima's mind.

If Shijima woke up because she isn't easily influenced, then Majime shouldn't have woken up unless she was directly influenced by Shijima in some way

Dex-chan lover

If Shijima woke up because she isn't easily influenced, then Majime shouldn't have woken up unless she was directly influenced by Shijima in some way
Yeah. I'm predicting some sad/bittersweet ending. The series' name has always been suspicious. One fact that i've always found weird is a picture of Shijima and her sister appearing on Girl's Last Tour, although it's unknown if that's relevant at all, specially considering that the girls from GLT are somewhat present in Shimeji Simulation as well.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, with the name, this is 100% a simulation of dead people going off the rails. Long, long, long after humanity has ended. I wonder if the world was stuck in a forever time loop, or if people grew older, were saved, then the save data for each person was reverted after a certain amount of time? Or if there's enough people that it could go a few hundred years before recycling saved people data?

That would be pretty on brand for the Tsukumizu. We already had a chapter that references 'The Truman Show'.
I'd speculate that Tsukumizu thinks about that possibility a lot.

Taw

I wonder how many chapters before this becomes truly incomprehensible, really interested to see how this all ends.

Users who are viewing this thread