Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - 🐟

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't completely understand everything that goes on in this manga, but i really want them to reach at least a bittersweet ending, if possible.
The Big Sis didn't start the whole reality-bending out of malice or anything, it's sad to see her deciding to disappear, too.

Contributor
Looking at my fish pencil bag in a whole new light rn :nyoron:

IMG_7760.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was afraid this would eventually just become self-indulgent and weird for the sake of navel-gazing, but this is tying itself together for the finish nicely.
I just want Mushroom to be happy, though. I would have to worry for the mangaka's mental state if the ending does end up being a nihilistic self-sacrifice.

I kind of get what is happening, and that was better than the last chapter where I didn't know but still made sense.

I believe that being able to comphand it will take some time for me, but otherwise, it makes sense in a way I don't understand.

But it is a life of solitude, even a life at that point, as you wouldn't have anything to base yourself against, so you wouldn't really be able to formalise yourself. Therefore, are you anything at that point as your just stuck in endless void, you might as well not be they and they would be no difference.
Its funny cause you actually got it right there at the end, the whole problem that was presented to shimeji by big sis is like a "Process Philosophy" problem through a nietzchean view point...again its kinda hard but understandable lol
Lets keep in mind that tsukumizu is a very nihilistic (and depressed) person but i feel like this time around they are getting closer to late nietzche ideas, as in "each individual must find their truth" kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
This suddenly got pretty sad, I probably need to reread everything past the school festival because Im pretty lost.

"We were suddenly born into existence on the grass field" So this IS the damaged ark from Girls Last Tour

• This
Reactions: KZO
Dex-chan lover
i finished this manga 2 days ago from start to finish and i... i just cant man. i cant get over the last conversation shijima and her sister had. whenever i think about it i just cant stop crying. despite everything thats happened, shijima didnt once hesitate to cover her sis with a blanket to protect her from the cold. the simple reassurance that she is shijimas dear kind sister meant so much, enough for the usually stoic sister to shed a tear and for me to become a crying mess.

Users who are viewing this thread