Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's really bs that she doesn't remember the sex. I wonder how that conversation will go once they meet again.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she doesn't remember nearly raping and absorbing Shimeji-chan? That's convenient. Which came first though; the egg or the mushroom?
Rape is a strong word, and she wasn't "nearly absorbed", it was the figurative turned literal by the nature of the imagined space. Connecting bodies, overlapping selves, and "becoming one", are metaphors for an intimate love. Shimeji ran away from love, because in love one can lose oneself; and in that space, losing a sense of self is to not exist.

I think this chapter actually confirms that the Majime that was traveling with Shijima was never real in the first place. This one seems to be the real one, but the other was definitely subconsciously formed by Shijima
This would put the both of them literal universes apart. That's even sadder.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting, thank you for the chapter. I wonder if theyll meet each other again, someday...

Dex-chan lover
So Mushroom is truly alone, stuck in a deep dark nothing unable to see the one person she wants to see the most. And while Egg is surrounded by life, she's equally lonely because the one person she wants to see isn't there either.

Wasn't this suppose to rewind to that school festival? I guess Sis failed?

Also, Egg really just woke up one day and decided to be God

Also curious if the Gardener is still around, she was my favorite character aside from the duo and she might be the key to getting things back to normal

Sadly probably not though, it seems Egg has taken over the role in this new reality

Last edited:
I love the idea of a more human god. I mean the idea of a being with capabilities greater than we can imagine but still deals with its own morale. He tries to be good but not anyone will perceive him as such. When his limit is reached, he hides in desperation. He could vanish us as he is powerful, but he's not a bad person, he's just real and made some wrong decisions along the way.

It's just me or all the bunnies looks like females? Is Majime spreading the word of Yuri on her new world?

Group Leader
I think what happened is that they did rewind to the school festival, and this is the alternate timeline where instead of everyone interacting and merging, everyone has their own individual world

Users who are viewing this thread