Shimotsuki-san Likes the Mob ~This Shy Girl is Only Sweet Towards Me~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Ryuuzaki goes in the chair.
0722_bedroom_armchairs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Nothing like fast releasing to counter sniping, guys... This might be a small little romcom Manga but people actually care about it (everyone wants to see ryoma's comeuppance)
didnt even realise there was sniping happening, i have literally been embracing the slow march of time waiting for new chapters

Dex-chan lover
"The end is approaching"? Nah, always prepare for the second phase of the last boss. He might be playing it smart or be a total jerk next time.

But well this manga already got its "destiny" set in stone by the author so do your worst or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
"The end is approaching"? Nah, always prepare for the second phase of the last boss. He might be playing it smart or be a total jerk next time.

But well this manga already got its "destiny" set in stone by the author so do your worst or whatever.

Clearly he's referring to the AXE that will be showing up, and trust me, that thing needs no second phase.

Dex-chan lover
He may be a reality-warping eldritch abomination beyond our mortal ken, but it still sucks when your crush doesn't like you back.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it’s not the end of the manga but instead the end of the arc
(I’m curious about his childhood friend and other girl)
I read the LN reviews and this shit is so goofy especially involving the childhood friend. Like her and the MC really don't fuck with each other. Hopefully this doesn't get a fully adaptation

Dex-chan lover
I get there's being dense, but if he didn't catch how she blatantly ignored his concern and went right up to MC for attention instead, then he's a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN reviews and this shit is so goofy especially involving the childhood friend. Like her and the MC really don't fuck with each other. Hopefully this doesn't get a fully adaptation
Vol1 is good, vol2 is great, vol3 is weird, vol4 is good, vol5 is just a big epilogue. And en and LN have a lot Of differences in volumes 3 and 4 (LN is much better except for the fleshing out of the little sister character, she has some very nice moments exclusive to the WN)

Ideally, they should adapt Vol1 and2 at least, specially with all the delicious schadenfreude in vol2

Dex-chan lover
The end is approaching.
Yea, right.... :haa:
KEussxk.png
We're around chapter 40 or 50 of the WN If I'm not mistaken, and we need to reach chapter 70 or so to end vol1.

By the way some of those extras are better than main chapters, there's AU stories, seasonal ones like Christmas or Halloween episodes, and even a few 10 years after the epilogue chapters that are peak IMO. without spoiling much, this author writes family relationships much better than romance.

Dex-chan lover
I get there's being dense, but if he didn't catch how she blatantly ignored his concern and went right up to MC for attention instead, then he's a lost cause.
There's two main events left for the conclusion of this part of the story, and everyone's probably gonna hate him soooo much more after the first one happens

Users who are viewing this thread