Shimotsuki-san Likes the Mob ~This Shy Girl is Only Sweet Towards Me~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
The end of this manga? Yeah my sixth sense was telling me too 🗣️

Dex-chan lover
The end is approaching.
Yea, right.... :haa:
KEussxk.png
ZAMN NVM, THATS A LOT 💀🙏

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN reviews and this shit is so goofy especially involving the childhood friend. Like her and the MC really don't fuck with each other. Hopefully this doesn't get a fully adaptation
Well I read the web novel which isn't much different from the LN and it's pretty good for what it is. I've read those "reviews" you speak of and most of them are biased against it after some chapters. Just let me add the plot isn't a big deal but the MC and FML are very fun to read. This will surely get a full adaptation from the looks of it imo or at the very least it will cover most of the story.

I just hope the manga will fix the campfire event because the MC acts like a total clown and hypocrite in this upcoming event (in the web novel).

Double-page supporter
Well I read the web novel which isn't much different from the LN and it's pretty good for what it is. I've read those "reviews" you speak of and most of them are biased against it after some chapters. Just let me add the plot isn't a big deal but the MC and FML are very fun to read. This will surely get a full adaptation from the looks of it imo or at the very least it will cover most of the story.

I just hope the manga will fix the campfire event because the MC acts like a total clown and hypocrite in this upcoming event (in the web novel).
The LN already fixed that mostly and this Manga follows it

looks like Ryu finally accepted that he lost... not just noticed, accepted

Hey, sorry i just have to make an account to ask this
Can anyone spoil me the entire thing? Heard that it has ended and now i just want to hear people spoil me about this whole thing from start to finish(i like to listen to people yapping so the more you yap the better)
Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN reviews and this shit is so goofy especially involving the childhood friend. Like her and the MC really don't fuck with each other. Hopefully this doesn't get a fully adaptation
I am sorry what do you mean they don't fuck with each other? And by "her", are you referring to FMC? Can you please explain?

Users who are viewing this thread