Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This currently has no untranslated raws besides the extras of the volume which are tiny and non important... Feels odd.

Also thank you for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
am i schizo or this chapter is being reuploaded? i remember reading this few days ago

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember but that black haired one is MC younger sister right? Why would she call that "playboy" onichan and why they are on trip together when they are from different years.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember but that black haired one is MC younger sister right? Why would she call that "playboy" onichan and why they are on trip together when they are from different years.
Not sure about why she's here with the older group. As for the background, the MC is her older step-brother, she isn't blood related. Back then she calls him onni-chan, but saw the "playboy" as the one who looked like her Ideal big brother and likes him so she started calling him 'onichan'.

Dex-chan lover
They're all in the same class, MC, FMC, antagonist and his three Harem members.

The sister has a trauma with her dead biological brother who she was expecting to come back since she was a child, the "protagonist" is his living image, that's why she falls in love at first sight, but also is part of why she's awakening faster that the other girls.

She calls him by their last name in public because of the infatuation (when she falls in love with ryoma, in her mind kotaro becomes a "counterfeit" brother, but since they actually do care a lot about each other, that gets fixed, she literally called Mc "onii chan" in the last chapter) she's almost free of ryoma by now but there's still something that will happen in the next chapters to accomplish that

Dex-chan lover
Bro needs to get paid out by life itself and cash in that ✨Reality Cheque✨

Aggregator gang
They're all in the same class, MC, FMC, antagonist and his three Harem members.

The sister has a trauma with her dead biological brother who she was expecting to come back since she was a child, the "protagonist" is his living image, that's why she falls in love at first sight, but also is part of why she's awakening faster that the other girls.

She calls him by their last name in public because of the infatuation (when she falls in love with ryoma, in her mind kotaro becomes a "counterfeit" brother, but since they actually do care a lot about each other, that gets fixed, she literally called Mc "onii chan" in the last chapter) she's almost free of ryoma by now but there's still something that will happen in the next chapters to accomplish that
What do you mean by “awakening”? Are the girls under a spell or something? It does seem like that.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by “awakening”? Are the girls under a spell or something? It does seem like that.
Their in a game and this is when the "game" would start and the "Protag" is Isekai'd into this game. Which would explain why the girl is so uncomfortable around him now and not before iirc.

OR this is "real" and the girls are kinda assholes to the "Mob" MC due to how they treat him now compared to before.

Those just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread