Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, get wrecked you self-centred loser! So glad this guy’s world is falling apart through his own actions.
We all know he'll somehow blame the MC for all of this, despite him doing absolutely nothing

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by “awakening”? Are the girls under a spell or something? It does seem like that.
I think he means by her infatuation with the tool, by "awakening", she's starting to see Ryoma's true colors

Dex-chan lover
an incredibly inept manga built on a meta-narrative structure. And how in most cases this leads to the fact that the characters act because the author said so. It's like Author does not understand that he writing a story about heroes who have and don't have free will at the same time

Dex-chan lover
The manga's resident douchebag:
how-was-i-supposed-to-know-there%27d-be-consequences-for-my-actions-gina-linetti.gif

Dex-chan lover
an incredibly inept manga built on a meta-narrative structure. And how in most cases this leads to the fact that the characters act because the author said so. It's like Author does not understand that he writing a story about heroes who have and don't have free will at the same time
To be fair, this is because manga will always remove necessary context and inner monologues (even complete chapters from a different pov) that are present in light novels.

The entire idea that the Mc has been wronged by any of the three girls is based on an unreliable narrator, while there is an "invisible hand" guiding things (we could say up to three invisible hands at some point) that didn't happen in a vacuum, at the very beginning the Mc thought he was the star of this "romantic comedy" but he was so damn passive about his own life that what happened to him and the three girls was almost unavoidable.

The main story in the novels ends with...
the MC keeping around those who are valuable to him and letting go of the rest , but specially rejecting the influence of the "story" anymore, choosing a boring happy life instead with FMC and keeping his sister around and another girl who appears later also as a close friend.

So far I think this is pretty weak for the fact the protagonist hasn’t done anything beside play this fake role once. I just think it sucks that the “story” is shifting with literally no influence on his part besides just him existing.

Okay, so the harem protagonist doesn't seem that bad to me at least. He had every chance to be a huge dick to the mob protag but he rather befriends him and when he knows that the fmc is close to mob. He treats him like a rival and is still rather friendly, the problem is the mob protag is treating this like a romcom story when it no longer isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I'm fed up with this clown harem protagonist stalking them all the time. They can't breath the same air because this loser will be there to nag about it.

Users who are viewing this thread