Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Overall, the pace adaptation looks so great, the art is so cute too ❤️❤️❤️

If mangaka is consistent with this pace, then the next drama would be super cool to see

Thx for the translation 💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Yeah honestly just tell the guy to fck off what will he do ? Call the teacher ? at the end he is the one in fault lol
Yeah but I think part of it is, "will he even listen?" Type Thoughts he might have. And I think he could manipulate his step sister to get his family against mc.

It would be really nice to see mc change his belief about be a mob, I think it's a limiting belief.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate when MC's are like, "there's nothing I can do about this situation," when in actuality they are just being spineless cowards. They're not protecting anyone but themselves.
Anything can happen in anime. The worse one I can think of is getting ostracized by the whole class because of badmouthing by the hot guy which is not an uncommon occurrence in Japan I hear.

Dex-chan lover
And I think he could manipulate his step sister to get his family against mc.
This one he won't.
1. He doesn't even notice Azusa is Kotaro's sister despite having the same family name.
2. He is a "dense protagonist", so it never passed his mind the three girls who always hang around him all the time competing for his attention are actually in love with him. The only person he care about is his childhood friend main heroine.

It's not like isekai rotten hero ntr-ing protagonist's girls trope where the antagonist knows what he could do and actively want to ruin people's life. In Ryouma's case, he screw people up just by existing, and never bother to think about it.

Dex-chan lover
This one he won't.
1. He doesn't even notice Azusa is Kotaro's sister despite having the same family name.
2. He is a "dense protagonist", so it never passed his mind the three girls who always hang around him all the time competing for his attention are actually in love with him. The only person he care about is his childhood friend main heroine.

It's not like isekai rotten hero ntr-ing protagonist's girls trope where the antagonist knows what he could do and actively want to ruin people's life. In Ryouma's case, he screw people up just by existing, and never bother to think about it.
Yeah... But at the same time, he is really popular. And there is the face concept in Japan so even it's not exactly realistic we should not use occidental lens on the MC reasoning. Social impact have a stronger impact there.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... But at the same time, he is really popular. And there is the face concept in Japan so even it's not exactly realistic we should not use occidental lens on the MC reasoning. Social impact have a stronger impact there.
That’s why I only quote the part about Azusa.
The situation is still bad for Kotaro, but Ryoma wouldn’t even get the idea of using Azusa to backstab Kotaro. He’s avatar of overinflated ego, his method will always be face to face talk no jutsu (and the crowd agree with him).

Users who are viewing this thread