Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This felt like it would end next chapter. :huh:
I hope not, I don't care about the other characters and I'd like some slice of life with these two.
Climax, eh? Final chapter incoming?
Don't worry much about it yet, this is just the end of Volume 1, chapter 4 out of 7 chapters, which conclude using the same set of words as the end of this chapter (so is not even done adapting volume 1 lol)

Plus it looks like the LN is concluding with volume 5 being released near the end of ext month (and that was 11 months after volume 4).
Yep, based on the Volume description, seems that way, and the cover too lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope not, I don't care about the other characters and I'd like some slice of life with these two.
ryuzaki confession aftermath was peak but i haven't read further into the novel after that

Dex-chan lover
So like... I can see 3 options
1) this story will end in near future
2) main pair gets together or stays in the almost couple like state
3) other girls will start getting on MC and turn it into harem

Hope it's not 3
I can see an additional plot point to the 2nd one and makes it the most likely one to me. Barring this isn't getting axed.

The other girls slowly start seeing MC in a new light now that he has a girlfriend and make peace with what they've lost and are happy for them. There's no "harem", just a bunch of friends. The other boy is really the only "loser" in this whole thing

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭😭😭
brother:qq:
f0e2d80c63398e79869dd7a1da8f030c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Where'd you read the LN? I've looked but had no luck myself
If you look at the manga main page here you can see a novelupdates link, though the translation for the LN only have a few chapters translated for Volume 1, but the WN translation have alot more, WN have some differences though, but this chapter should be around 33-35, in the LN this is end of chapter 4

Novelupdates LN
Novelupdates WN
(you gotta log into novelupdates if you wanna check any chapters link now)

But if you happen to know spanish, the LN is translated all the way until Volume 4, here

Dex-chan lover
So what do we have here really.
MC that is actual trash because even if he did have any good points they are horribly crushed by his retarded self hate delusions.
A dude that will prb do date rape at some point.
An FL that is the normal mega perfect super girl with no flaws.
A bunch of other girls that seem to be actually brainwashed by author powers so talking about their presonalitys is mute.

Conclusion: FL should transfer schools asap, I do not believe for a second that guy would give up from a rejection.
Too bad about the brainwash girls but what can anyone do against author powers.
ML needs a shrink, but as we know the best shrink in manga is the school nurse and I doubt shed be qualified.

Dex-chan lover

Hope it's not 3
This manga have "adaptation" tag, so:
4) Read continuation in LN

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's at least not the next chapter...

Plus it looks like the LN is concluding with volume 5 being released near the end of ext month (and that was 11 months after volume 4).
Plenty of LN adaptations only cover 1 entry and are mostly just advertisements to buy the LN. could be the case here as well? In any case, I don’t mind this ending, drama is too forced.

Dex-chan lover
Ryouma is a textbook definition of entitlement. You notice how one sided his little story is? He's never been bothered to wonder why she acts cold to ryouma. He just conveniently fits whatever narrative he wants into things.

Actually. Mc is kind of guilty too. Makes up convenient excuses for why he's alone but puts forth no effort to change his own station. About the only one who is not bad here is Shiro.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like this manga will stop after the school trip, i wonder why, i really hope not...

Dex-chan lover
very unlikely, there are a ton of things that will happen on that school trip that could make it even into at least three more chapters...light spoilers ahead:

there will be two confessions, one that will break our hearts a bit and the other that will be incredibly satisfying at the end, also shenanigans to reach the first of those confessions

also let's hope they adapt at least vol2 of the LN because it's the best one by far, slight spoilers of what would happen if it gets adapted:

new girl called mary parker comes to shake everything around, trying to get ryoma to fall for her only to dump him so he gets what he deserves, she even manipulates other members of the harem to go back with MC in a romantic way so ryoma has nothing to fall back on when this new girl dumps him,
also MC and his sister make up and get along again since she gets free from ryoma's shit (note: except for some subtle hints, the sister and the MC will not be involved romantically ever), also FMC and sister become the cutest buddies, pretty much sisters since in FMC's own words the step-sis should start calling her onee-chan already since she will become that in real life someday

Dex-chan lover
also let's hope they adapt at least vol2 of the LN
Yeah, without spoiling anything Volume 2 was pretty satisfying in an "All according to keikaku" kind of way lol.

Hope it's not 3

I won't spoil the story for you, but for peace of mind I will confirm that it is not 3. The title of the story is "Shimotsuki Likes the Mob" not "The Mob Steals the Hero's Harem"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, without spoiling anything Volume 2 was pretty satisfying in an "All according to keikaku" kind of way lol.

I won't spoil the story for you, but for peace of mind I will confirm that it is not 3. The title of the story is "Shimotsuki Likes the Mob" not "The Mob Steals the Hero's Harem"
exactly, the description of the novel in most places calls it an anti harem romantic comedy, even if there's some subtext here and there...

azusa teasing kotaro saying her type of man is someone like her onii chan, or saying there's no man on earth who treats a girl better than him, kirari's first epilogue after vol 2 where she thinks about how with only a few things happening differently she could have been there next to kotaro, kurumizawa doesn't count because she was supposed to be a rival to shiho, not a harem member
even if technically the MC is surrounded by several girls by the time of vol 5, it never feels harem-like.

Users who are viewing this thread