Shimotsuki-sensei no Amakunai Renai Kouza

Boring ikemen with a bad personality teaching a girl who is perfect in anything but love reated issues that it's bad to be yourself when getting a boyfriend despite her going to win him over due to how she really is.
So two annoying leads and a story that's literally gonna undermine itself.
I guess if you really need to read a bad version of Last Game go for it...

Dex-chan lover
nah the girl is literally perfect but she's not submissive so boys don't like it. then there your tipical ikeman shoujo shit: not recommended

MC is cute, she reminds me a lot of Makoto from P5 but ML is pretty typical and I'm not very interested in the direction things seem to obviously be going.

when you're literally a student that will be successful at life but because you're a girl the only thing determining your worth is if you have a boyfriend or not. smh

Looking for january issue of Cocohana ("ココハナ"), which has Ayuko's newest oneshot published.

Anything, anyone?

edit: As for all ze salt in the comment section... author's heavily infatuated with female beauty, as in, she really likes drawing girls and women (many female artists do as it turns out). Her writing shoujos is a means to capitalize on that hobby (fetish?), and if you'd read some comics published by her so far, you'd had found out that there're many more bad to mediocre stories in her portfolio than there are good ones. Being confined by the genre's restrictive tropes and unspoken editorial rules certainly doesn't help.

Like I don't know, take this manga for what it is and appreciate the art. It's not like you're paying for it.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the hate in the comment section like if you are a perfect woman then you don’t need no man

But like SHE IS ASKING FOR THIS she wants to be cute, she wants a boyfriend NOBODY IF FORCING HER

SHE WANTS THIS being successful doesn’t mean you should be single and lonely forever like wtf. And she is not even an adult yet it’s natural to want to get a boyfriend in this age.

i was just wondering the FL is a 2nd year in hs and the ML is a 1st year in college right? then theyre 2 years apart right?

At the beginning both of the leads are at their extreme... that’s why so many extreme emotions in the comments , but that changes pretty quickly and they make a very cute couple who complements each other.
I think it’s a fluffy read ~ for when you just need to relax.

As @greatninja3 many missed the point that the girl wanted to feel cute and find a relationship... she is the one that came to him and he fallowed her wishes.

Aggregator gang
No useless drama. Likable characters. Good character growth and plot. It isn't perfect. Given number of chapters, at some parts pacing felt little to fast and at some parts it was little to slow. but definitely worth a read. 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread