Shin Cooking Master Boy! - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Outbreak of the Mega Mapo Wars!!

Dex-chan lover
you know my friends back in highschool finish this manga way ahead of me and they think this series got dip in quality real hard after the previous big arc, I guess this is what they mean? lmao
this (and the previous chapter) was pretty funny but hella random though it does reminds me a bit of early chuuka ichiban

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad that this and the next chapter are just filler between dark cooking society battles, because by itself, this chapter is pretty funny. The disguises from Mao and Shirou, the posturing from Mao, and the twist at the end are all great.

The beginning of the chapter's a little confusing, but it's not hard to imagine what happened. Mei Li realized that they had run out of travel funds, told everyone to make some, Mao and Shirou heard of this opportunity and went to one restaurant, Fei had the same idea, but went to the other restaurant. Hijinks ensue.

Thank you so much for the translations, the chapters with Fei and Mao is one of my favorites in this series lol
also, the food look as good as I remembered.

Dex-chan lover
Chinese mafia hijinks,aah i am so used to stephen chow movies so i cant take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread