Shin Cooking Master Boy! - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Cracking the Code

Dex-chan lover
LAWL. Stupidest way of beating a copy chef I've ever heard of. No one else saw what he was doing? She didn't notice him dumping shit on the ground or finding it suspicious?

Although on the other hand this immediately shatters the stupid-ass copy chef trope. "No you can't look at me cooking." boom! They're fucked.

Double-page supporter
Dummy Soma doing improv cooking, that wouldn't even work against a true mirror such as Mira. Watch master Leon's deception cooking! What a higher level play.

@CosmicWitch You weren't paying attention. True its hard to actually hide a second dish behind this kind of audience. That aside, Leon explained that he precautions to prepare his second dish only when Mira was distracted/wasn't looking and pretended to throw away stuff into his hidden dish.

Mimasaka Subaru >>> Mira

If she could trace the personality, she would have done the same thing and pretend to throw away the meat

Yeah, this one was a squarely deserved loss. Common sense would point out a stir-fried soup had to be a diversion (though to be fair, stir-frying ingredients before stewing/braising them is common), and the weirdness of cutting up organs before discarding them anyway. It would've been far more interesting if she'd spotted and tried copying his trick too with imperfect information.

@Adam_Bomb The problem is it's inexplicable that a supposed 'master cook' unquestioningly copied a bad dish and cut up 'useless' organs without any intuition that something was amiss. It's as unlikely as a Louvre curator mistaking a kid's drawing for a Renaissance masterpiece. If Leon had chucked a sack of sheep dung in his wok, would she have done the same?

Dex-chan lover
@Jordan90334264 That will be explained in the next chapter.
Mira isn't a chef. She is just a book worm with spice knowledge and the ability to copy other people.

Dex-chan lover
she got fucked by the most telegraph mix-up on the book smh my head

Users who are viewing this thread