Shin Cooking Master Boy! - Vol. 12 Ch. 107.5 - The Longest Day in Guangzhou

Thank you so much for completing the translation of both Chuuka IchibanCooking Master Boy series.
This was also a nostalgia read for me, so again, thank you very much!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation! So glad to read the whole thing after so long, and I always appreciated the research notes at the end.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder my friend who read it till the end (I didn't) back in the day says the ending sucks, those last "fights" is definitely nowhere as good as any other fights in this series.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder my friend who read it till the end (I didn't) back in the day says the ending sucks, those last "fights" is definitely nowhere as good as any other fights in this series.
Especially considering they keep hyping up the Dark Society, only for them to be defeated effortlessly at the end. Same for the legendary cooking utensils, which serve no purpose except to give a reason for the characters to go around and have cooking battles.

Aggregator gang
Especially considering they keep hyping up the Dark Society, only for them to be defeated effortlessly at the end. Same for the legendary cooking utensils, which serve no purpose except to give a reason for the characters to go around and have cooking battles.
Clear sign of sudden cancellation there. The story definitely seemed like it was meant to go further, but the author was forced to rush his ending.
From what I heard, it seems like some of the remaining plot threads was picked back up in the new sequel that started sereialising a few years ago, but I dunno.

Thanks for translating till the end!

Now I hope someone else will pickup on the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread