Shin Cooking Master Boy! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Tattooed Man

Dex-chan lover
Yeah even in the anime this bugged me.. Leon does not look like someone whos two years older than Mao...more like ten years older

Aggregator gang
thank you for the translation! And happy birthday Synth!

happy birthday man..
i hope you continuing this work and maybe another old cooking manga like mister ajikko got traction to scans some more

Happy birthday, Synth!! Thanks for translating 😊

I like how the guy is like I could help with slicing up meat if only I had my steel rod (lol how?)

Dex-chan lover
Chinese Underworld cooking sure is something if 15 years old look like that...
Happy birthday Synth. Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Birthday, Synth! The translations are great. Thanks for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
Happy Birthday and thank you for all you hard work. I appreciate the fact that this manga is finally being picked up for translation. I hope that in the future more cooking manga is translated.

Contributor
First of all, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you'll have a nice day!
Second, I really love you and your high quality scanlations!! Keep up the good work! (*´ε`*)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and great to see you’re enjoying the manga! Also shout out to @hotstepper for the surprise and all the excellent typesetting and cleaning work ^_^

Dex-chan lover
happy belated birthday. my sis only bought shin chuuka ichiban starting on vol 5 so thank you for the translation! though i'm still going to refer the name they used on the official translation on my countery

i guess it make sense that mei lee is somewhat attached to li wen on later chapter because they know each other already, something i just found out now. but wu hu xing is rather hardcore to make someone only older by 2 years to mao to look as mature as xi er

So Leon and Shell is their official name in the west? In official release within my country Leon is Li Wen and Shell is Xi er... A bit weirded out but thanks for uploading this, I lost my chance securing some early volumes of the hard copies :')

Dex-chan lover
You'd have thought a dark cooking type would try to win it in a cooking duel, if they don't just best the shit out of him to take it back and instead right him honorably using cooking I'll be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread