Shin Cooking Master Boy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - The Fifth Companion

Dex-chan lover
Yes...Mei Li along for the journey, wasnt a fan when they cut her off in the previous manga series.Now onward you rag tag group of chefs

Contributor
Aah, I remember eating the crap out of haw flakes

i was thought it is unhealthy because everyone know it as candy
turns out it has good benefit

Double-page supporter
I've always thought it was just a candy, didn't ever know it had other uses and purposes too.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see the romance part happening so quickly and simply without any drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. As a kid I eat it too. Sometimes to counter the feel of the bitter medicine too. Ha ha, I feel nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a series where the male MC actually shows attraction to the love interest rather than being boneheadedly dense about it? And in a cooking series, where the joke is usually that the MC is too obsessed with cooking to care about romance. Really wish we had more series like this or Hell's Kitchen.

Aggregator gang
"The forces of darkness" in a cooking manga. Still better than the sorry excuse that are the Noirs in Shokugeki no Soma. At least we don't have a poor attempt at using French language, here.

Dex-chan lover
Always wondered what those were made of. I thought it was plum or something

gosh such a nostalgic feeling, I lived close to local chinese community during my childhood and my parents often bought their processed fruits or veggies in bulk. Great as snacks alone but also have uses in cooking. Ahh I crave for chinese food now :'')

Users who are viewing this thread