Shin Cooking Master Boy!

Aggregator gang
1st season, Mao going on a journey to learn cooking technique, discovering new ingredient, introducing classic Chinese food to reader.
2nd season, Mao going on a journey to fight against underground chef organization who try to conquer the world with food using magical cooking utensil.

Yep... I'm done with this series

First season did mention the dark chef society so its not like the author completely made up some magical stuff for the sequel so many years later.

Also have you seen how difficult it is for cooking mangas to come up with a decent plot? While he could have done it without the whole magical stuff (just look at the japanse isekai oda chef manga whos a modern chef back during the sengoku era), its fine as long as the author doesn't incorporate magical cheat skills that are obviously impossible in cooking when talking about traditional dishes.

Anyways its still better than 90% of the 40 or so cooking isekai mangas that have sprung up with the 2000 isekai mangas over the last 2 years.

Oh shit, I didn't realize that there's a new story in this manga series.
If any ABAJ Scans guy reading this comment, are you guys gonna translate the newest series too ?

@thegreatsynthesiser Well then, I just want to say thank you for the hardwork 😁 I just can't believe after all this year, the series finally got a new story for the manga, and they even finally adapted this one into an Anime. What a good year to be a Cooking Master boy fan 😄

now if only there's anyone can do the same for the Tekken Chinmi series....

Thank you very much ABAJ scan..I hope you can translated it until Shin Chuuka Ichiban Kiwami...Ganbatte kudasai

It's shocking this legacy manga is finally getting an anime after many years of not getting one and it's a classic history cooking manga so this makes it even better to watch in anime format.

thank you for the translation abaj scans! i always enjoy the translator note aswell, glad to see this series again after many years😁

What ever happened to the shark fin chapter? I reread the whole prequel and couldn't find it. Is it because it glorifies a unethical practice?

i can't be the only one who's annoyed at shiro behaviour. dude have no redeeming quality. i hope he's dead, for now ill drop this.

The female sameface is still way too strong is this one.
Shirou is one of the worst characters ever added to a story.
This was much better without him in the prequel.

well, ive read the complete series and it is really good, but I cannot find it somewhere in my country that sell the comic. That's why I'm here to read again and really-really-really want to more from this manga. Thanks to the uploader for the manga. I hope you will upload to the ending as well, hehe.

Thank you scanlators for the high quality work each time!!!😁

I can totally see this as a Netflix adaptation in the Chinese language and Mao with an endearing Sichuan accent. Classical Chinese food history is fascinating. It's also true what the manga says about flame control. Some of the most delicious things I've had are from small Chinese shops in my country where you can see the kitchen. They use huge burners that can give them big flames. It's something one can't ever do at home unless they're willing to risk getting parts of their house charred lol

Thanks for the chapters, Still not reading until its finished😁

uh... Hold up. If he doesn't have a sense of taste that would directly affect his sense of smell. They're linked. Argh.

Users who are viewing this thread