Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Lone Marebito

Big fan of the game so seeing this manga was a treat! It's also very stylish so of course! :D Hope to see it being updated soon~

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i liked the devil summoner/raidou games better than the mainline persona titles. maybe because of the comfy '20s atmosphere and fashion sense. wish someone would pick this up again.

Dex-chan lover
Revived along with the Nocturne HD announcement and 5 trailer, feels good to reject another god.

Dex-chan lover
I remembered reading this a long time ago, thanks for picking it up

Fed-Kun's army
anyone here read Tsuki ga Michibiku?
is that manga refering to this manga? since Makoto have an alias Raidou, and he opened company named Kuzunoha compan... i thought this is the spin off from tsuki ga michibiku...

Dex-chan lover
@rgkaw I read it too, no this manga is from PS 2 Atlus game, part of Shin Megami Tensei game series, and dont have any connection to Tsuki ga Michibiku

Double-page supporter
Does this take place ater king abaddon or something? I've yet to play the games so i dont wanna jump into spoilers just yet

Dex-chan lover
@Anikiman nah this not Tsuki Michi prequel or anything of sort
@rgkaw yeah Makoto using this one as reference as Alias and his shop name, i think he also talking about when picking the name in novel about devil summoner who use tube and have Raido Kuzunoha as name

Users who are viewing this thread