Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Your Time Will Come.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so did Athena gain from Yuno's excess power, or from having her first pact?

Contributor
Looks promising. I wish mangakas would use other "gods" from the greek mythology, like Chronos, one of the titans.

Think I understand what's going on

It's an Isekai so Zeus is an unknown God in that world, but he's a well known God on Earth so that's why he possesses that much power

I think for chapter 1 is to forced, the story too fast and this will better if it's chapter 0 instead chapter 1
#IMO

WTF is minor god, how could they dont know about the Stallion of Olympus aka Zeus

btw, nice punch for the pig noble

Fed-Kun's army
This looks super promising as a long running series, cant wait for next chapter, so the gist of it is that he made a pact with a GOD not of his world but of another and since Zeus is probably one of the most well known Gods amongst history his power is proportional to that so basically we have OP Yuno, i bet my boi can flick a persons arm off like a crumb. That was a cheeky name for the Noragami(stray god) since thats also the name of a Greek God

Dex-chan lover
Contracted with Zeus! I’d be (un)lucky enough to get something like Binbougami.

Should have used something odder. Like Medjed and his ocular laser beams.

So Zeus is his contracted god? Mc will litterally fuck anything later i guess.

Spoier from raw
it seems while the god in this world was known as incopetent, the devil and evil god were being praised

Dex-chan lover
Man has a pact with Zeus and named a stray god, let's hope this one's a good one.

Dex-chan lover
So Zeus is actually the one who get isekai'd? Lmao XD

Don't make a pact with Zeus, he will only give you std. Maybe MC will have the power to shapeshift to [R E D A C T E D].

Mc is already trying to graduate from title since chapter 1 o_O

Athena will probably get the credits for Zeus opness unless she also grows to be op (fast)

Users who are viewing this thread