Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Into the Girls' Academy

Dex-chan lover
Of course MC would add more plot situations to the future by doing a dumb move lol

Wow, I was enjoying this even if its kind of generic but then he pulled a fucking dumbass move of lying about his name already. Well, I'll continue to read it for a little bit longer but this chapter really disappointed me.

Double-page supporter
Yea, just let those girls summoning rape goblins walk away....

I can somewhat understand the MC's motivation for lying- ... Wait, no. I can't begin to defend his actions, Luna is another story. Since gods exist and sometimes grants blessings to their favorites, the upper aristocracy place greater value on poise
and human arrogance, perhaps to delude themselves into believing they're above the gods. So Luna might've nearly took her life because she refused to live on as a 'filthy noble,' and those sentiments were only intensified by her environment.

Dex-chan lover
What was with that killing yourself shit lol. Was expecting something better after her initial warning.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread