Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - I'm Sorry, Kami-sama

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. So did he conjure a body-double or was that his imagination?

Edit: okay nvm, it was Fenrir

Aggregator gang
It really seems like the mc's constant indecisiveness is just to drag out suspense rather than reasonable doubt. I have no idea why he would want to kill that captain, seems like a terrible idea. Like, literally directly opposed to what his goals are. The best thing for him to do is frame himself as a god opposed to the ruling gods until he had the power and opportunity to expose the fake gods and earn support. If he were to kill people then he would just taint his image when the time came. Serving as a foil to Athena is just a 1D solution to the problem. He has the opportunity to control the narrative from multiple angles, he needs to take advantage of it. Maybe I'm just missing some aspect of his plans. Also, Athena is obnoxious. Just like some braindead harem girl.

Dex-chan lover
So basically this is Code Geass &/or Son of the Hero King (must read webnovel) with some differences.

Really high expectations from this moving forward.
Hopefully the MC grows fast, so i can see the scene of him fighting against all those fake gods & then the world realizes who they and he truly are.
Ah getting goosegumps when the sister will find out(hopefully she doesn't already & isn't pretending)

Dex-chan lover
It really seems like the mc's constant indecisiveness is just to drag out suspense rather than reasonable doubt. I have no idea why he would want to kill that captain, seems like a terrible idea. Like, literally directly opposed to what his goals are. The best thing for him to do is frame himself as a god opposed to the ruling gods until he had the power and opportunity to expose the fake gods and earn support. If he were to kill people then he would just taint his image when the time came. Serving as a foil to Athena is just a 1D solution to the problem. He has the opportunity to control the narrative from multiple angles, he needs to take advantage of it. Maybe I'm just missing some aspect of his plans. Also, Athena is obnoxious. Just like some braindead harem girl.

He is trying to frame this imaginary God as the one who caused the stampede. I don't think he has the ability to really make stampede 2.0, hence he needs another ways to do so. One easy way is to show that he has no qualm about killing innocents, as he was about to harm probably tens innocent kids for the stampede. He intended to fire it before having 2nd thoughts about him actually killing innocent (split second doubt kinda thing).. Basically, he's trying to sell the narrative that it's not Fenrir that caused stampede. Overwriting that narrative is extremely hard especially when several established Gods already agreed to say Fenrir is the one to blame. He has to show extraordinary 'evidence' or at least make those believe in panic.

Users who are viewing this thread