Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Theodora makes no sense as a character right now. Would not be sad if she got taken out with Ares with that blind logic. It's not that I don't get her moral dilemma, but effectively working with demons never makes sense. She should be wondering why a demon is even "helping" Ares, but no.

Dex-chan lover
For Theodora i understand where she's coming from. she understands that if Ruti doesnt keep fighting then tens of thousands will die by the hands of the demons. While she hates that Ruti will have to fight against her will she thinks that the happiness of the many outweighs any unhappiness Ruti will get from having to fight.
Only to have the cycle repeat again, and again, and again....
Since the demented system does not allow anyone of the high-tier "roles" to do anything but Go Through The Motions, fuelling the Meatgrinder, until eternity..

Now that is true Evil...

Staff
Super Moderator
  • fights against hero
  • sides with hero's/humanity's enemies (demon & traitor)
  • helps enemies and opens a possibility of hero's family/friends dying (the very reason she doesn't want to be the hero)
  • "for god"
  • "for the hero" "that's why... I"
  • does this instead of just persuading hero to slay the demon king and then retire (e.g. "even out here, you and Gideon won't ever be safe as long as the demon lord lives")
:nyoron:

Power Uploader
don't get authors that do this... Like the whole story is set up that we all know mc and others will be fine. So we wait till the sage can finally freaking die...

Dex-chan lover
i know i am such a degenerates

but it could 't help when you see theodora abs :thonk:

s3on25gf5cnaIRaX7b9B-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly on January. The next chapter will be released on December. Just keep in mind with how the monthly issue system works.

For chapter 63, it released on the December 2023 issue, which came out on this month, November 2023.
So chapter 64 will release on January 2024 issue, which will come out next month, December 2023.
Hot damn an actual helpful post.

Thanks bro.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, i am smart af too, i am sure god would love me to kill the Hero, totally wouldn't please the Demon Lord at all, 500 IQ move.
The entire point of her fight isn't killing the hero, is keeping her occupied so all her "rebellious companions" are killed by the others, she can be subdued, and the sword that strengthens the levels of the [hero] class takes effect to make her a puppet of it.

My issue is more along the lines of what others have said, mainly:

1. How did she know that what the demon and Ares are doing is trying to make Ruti virtually unable to oppose her class?

2. How is she not trying to kill the demon first and then sucker punch Ruti to give her the sword, if she somehow already had an idea of their plan?

3. Not how she isn't trying to convince Ruti of her duty, because I'm pretty sure Ruti IS already conscious of it, but prefers to ignore it. So instead she's trying to justify the need for her actions mostly to herself,as to not falter in front of the opposition her comrades are showing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread