Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. It's been a long while but I don't remember the part where Theo accepts the possibility of being killed for what she's done being in S1 of the anime.

I think she says a lot more about the situation here, too but...all the personal things with her friends aside you'd think that a crusader who originated from a clergy would have a lot more problems with having colluded with a demon than it just being a "greater good" thing.

Dex-chan lover
Well if you've watched the anime it was supposed to be revealed during the fight with Van but it was cut.

Demi's takes over Van and goes on a psychotic tirade about every living thing being his toys to do with what he pleases.
No he doesn't. Wth are you going on about? Everything he says he says because his first blessing was actually cardinal, so he's a religious nutjob. I can't remember reading that in the LN. I'm at LN 10 and I don't remember any direct interaction with the 'god' Demi. I also don't recall that even happening in the anime, unless you watched English dub and they changed it, wouldn't be surprised, dubs are crap. I really dislike US english dubs.

Dex-chan lover
Hero this, hero that. Too much talk-no-jutsu. Just let us be done so we can move on to Season 2. The real heroes (that probably no one needs) are the pieces of cloth that manage to hold on so I can still explain that what I'm reading is SFW. :wooow:
NK9RLqN.png
ToBeDcZ.png

Who's the elf
Yarandrala

Dex-chan lover
Kinda bored already. Only read this to see the whiney-ass mage die. Nothing of interest remaining.

Dex-chan lover
But what is going to happen next then?

Also Theodora, if you still want to bring Ruti, you just need to invite/threaten Gideon to join your new Hero party :)

Double-page supporter
I'm probably one of the few who actually didn't want blood lol, I understand her side, though I still find stupid since the characters don't question why God ever created the world like this to begin with.
It's way more fun when bigots have a meltdown when they realize how much damage their doctrine did.

Dex-chan lover
It's way more fun when bigots have a meltdown when they realize how much damage their doctrine did.
That's true lol, to be fair she probably isn't completely wrong, I suspect that the war will keep going indefinitely now, maybe there's a few decades or centuries of peace until demons attack again if demons king is killed, and that's why they think they're really saving the world.

Also, even if Theodora knows the demons are also following god will, what can anyone do? The demons will never stop attacking, so even if they know it's all pointless, it's either fight or let demons kill more people.

If anything it just shows how fucked up the world is when you can't  really say Theodora is completely wrong, it truly shows how God designed the world to be a no win situation for the humans.

Double-page supporter
If anything it just shows how fucked up the world is when you can't  really say Theodora is completely wrong, it truly shows how God designed the world to be a no win situation for the humans.
true, the situation is a loose-loose for everyone, it's engineered to be so, for both demons and humans.

The only way to save to world would be to either kill god or making it loose power to influcence the world.

This worldbuilding tingle my blasphemer part of me

Dex-chan lover
true, the situation is a loose-loose for everyone, it's engineered to be so, for both demons and humans.

The only way to save to world would be to either kill god or making it loose power to influcence the world.

As long as the job system exists it will always suck, because people literally have impulse to follow their job, you pretty much need to destroy the whole system or kill God to change things, and even then the world will be pure chaos since people are so dependent of skills to do everything.

I really wonder if in the long run they're going to address that, all we know so far is that next hero is batshit insane, but that don't say anything if they're ever going to address the whole system or God Demi.
Kratos intensifies

Double-page supporter
I really wonder if in the long run they're going to address that, all we know so far is that next hero is batshit insane, but that don't say anything if they're ever going to address the whole system or God Demi.
I hope they do, it will be the only thing to keep this story afloat after this point.

Kratos intensifies
More like, Italians have some colorful ways to express their dissent to divinity.

that's what pissed me off about her even a couple of chapters ago "yeah don't worry i don't plan to live with the moral weight of being a prick in the hands if a prick god, ill just kill myself afterwards or be killed by you lol"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that's what pissed me off about her even a couple of chapters ago "yeah don't worry i don't plan to live with the moral weight of being a prick in the hands if a prick god, ill just kill myself afterwards or be killed by you lol"
Which is what a zealot is all about...

Users who are viewing this thread